RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weird dream thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NR
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Weird dream thread Reply with quote

So I had this totally weird dream last night, that my bro and I were watching a huge hockey game at the home of this girl from work, Emilee. Emilee made some delicious hot wings in this dream, and I kept eating them, but falling asleep right after. I asked Em, "Hey, what are you putting in your wings that keeps putting me to sleep?" She looked puzzled, but then replied, "Huh? Oh, no, that's just me punching you in the back of the neck."
I was like, "Oh."

The hell is up with that?
Strategos
a$$

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been much for dreams... But I did have this one when I was in pre-school. It sticks with me for it's strangeness and the fact that it was recurring) I was in my room sleeping, when I dreampt that I woke up, and saw a clown in my room. Though I hadn't yet seen "It," clowns scared the living shit out of me when I was a kid. Naturally, I dreampt that I then woke up for real and ran to my parents room to sleep (in a non-sexual way... perverts) with them. Then, I dreampt that I went to sleep in that room, and then dreampt that I woke up and there was the same clown, and that it killed me by stuffing un-inflated balloons down my throat. I would scream, but dream mom wouldn't wake up!

I really hated clowns back in those days. Couldn't get me near a circus. Luckily I am fine now Anyone else?

...and who won the game?

__Edit__
I can never spell throat right the first time. I know how it's spelled, but to actually spell it right?

Last edited by Strategos on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard of people being afraid of clowns in the past, but none actually had a story to go with it that I can recall. You've one-upped them with that.

And I don't remember anything about the game in my dream. It was all about the chicken wings.
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this chick on Tyra once (no I don't watch Tyra, piss off) that was scared shitless of garden gnomes. That was funny shit.

What i this thread even about? Fucked if I know... Sluts.
a$$

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garden gnomes look perpetually high. It's even funnier when they are holding pipes.
NR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole dream was longer and much more disturbing, but in short, last night I had a dream that Condoleeza Rice systematically killed my girlfriend. That was different.
VsPluckyDuck
Duckslit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night, I had a dream that I went to go write my English final in the school's hallways, and my band teacher confronted me and asked me what was REALLY going on. I was confused until he told me incredulously to look at my face. So I went to the washroom, found a mirror, and discovered I had huge purple-black bruises across my face, and scratches. They didn't hurt or anything, but were quite obvious.

I'm not sure how I got those bruises in this dream, but I remember being 100% positive I was not getting smacked around by some guy. Everyone else in the dream was 100% sure otherwise. I spent the remainder of the dream finishing my test and wandering through the cafeteria with a crowd of stragglers assuring me that now was the time to "break the cycle," and that I just needed to "follow the steps," the first of which was admitting the problem and not trying to protect the guilty party. I remember failing my exam because I couldn't concentrate as a result.

Weird, yes? But that's what this thread is for...
NR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love those crayons.
VsPluckyDuck
Duckslit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought you might.
Forever Rika

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing im diggin the crayons too lol ... nice lol... okay im done now. xD;;

i ususally have dreams with meaning but uh... last nights was well ... way.. out there <.<

it started out with me getting the silent treatment from my fiance at my house... so i just decided to just take a breather outside... the next thing i know i'm going to war against robots and my first mission is umm... in a damn school... so its codi and me with a few other random people working with me. so we bust in the school and robots are lurking everywhere. o_O so of course the first man to die on our side is black and ya know im not the biggest fan of first person shooter games but uh... thats what it turned out to be xD;;... and then well... i woke up o.O
RagePirate
Betrayal Burger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Weird dream thread Reply with quote

NR wrote:
So I had this totally weird dream last night, that my bro and I were watching a huge hockey game at the home of this girl from work, Emilee. Emilee made some delicious hot wings in this dream, and I kept eating them, but falling asleep right after. I asked Em, "Hey, what are you putting in your wings that keeps putting me to sleep?" She looked puzzled, but then replied, "Huh? Oh, no, that's just me punching you in the back of the neck."
I was like, "Oh."

The hell is up with that?

Wait, what the hell? I never read these threads until they're like a month old. I assume that dream concluded with you ramming a hot wing in that bitch's eye for touching you without permission. Then again, you know what happens when we assume.

I have some wacky f'in dreams but I always forget them. I just remember they'll be all intense and out of this world and seemingly unforgettable...then I forget what happened. One of my favorite recurring dreams as a child was the one where I hid in the attic of an Arby's because the two bandits from Home Alone were after me.

Man, F Home Alone, what a stupid recurring dream. Why couldn't I have gotten a sweet recurring dream like one where I constantly bang hot chicks in the middle of a carnival booth? Is that so much to ask of my subconscious? Don't tell me the thoughts aren't there because I just thought them!
Forever Rika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Man, F Home Alone, what a stupid recurring dream. Why couldn't I have gotten a sweet recurring dream like one where I constantly bang hot chicks in the middle of a carnival booth? Is that so much to ask of my subconscious? Don't tell me the thoughts aren't there because I just thought them!

Psh! At least the dreams that are recurring for you aren't about someone trying to kill you like in mine! TT_TT
NR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasn't a dream, that was me trying to kill you.
Pandar
Overlord of the Netherworld

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream, where I was playing that remake of the first Wild Arms that came out, only, I was actually in it, and I was living in this house with a teenage Billy Crystal, and this girl I know, and an abusive step-father, who kept hitting Billy Crystal because he said he was gay. But he said he wasn't, and then we went to Billy Crystal's grandma to ask if he was gay, and then somehow we were eating fish, and there was a bird that we were gonna eat, only it was just like my bird, except more yellow. It may be good to note that I've never played any Wild Arms games, so this may or may not be what actually happens in it. Anyways, after the bird started biting my hand, that's when I woke up.

Yeah, that's probably the wierdest dream I've ever had.
Forever Rika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NR wrote:
That wasn't a dream, that was me trying to kill you.

But why, Heath?! Shocked
NR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a dream I watached a school bus driving down the street, stop, then just get totally compacted by 18-wheelers coming from either side and crushing it. Oddly enough, even though I was grossed out by having watched a bunch of kids die, I couldn't help be stare under the bus to see if blood would come dripping out, as if the bus were some kind of fruit.
Owozifa
Red Menace Commie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last strange dream I remember having was in China. I don't remember details well anymore, but I do recall falling off a cliff and being "Oh shit." Fortunately there was like some kind of net that saved me from falling. I was like "Cool." Then a bunch of mechanical spiders crawled out and went after me and I was like "Why?"

Then I woke up in China, which is a bit of a shock in itself. A few times when I woke up, the housekeeping lady was already in there doing her thing. Fucking creepy as all hell.
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So anways I've had crazy real dreams the last 2 nights. Teusday I woke up and couldn't even remember if it was a dream or actually happened the day before...Took me a few minutes...

Last night I dreamt that my uncle stoned my Dad to death...This didn't set well with me so I engaged him in a 2+ hour long knife fight with about 30 totally different types of knives until I finally cut him enough that he slowly bleed to death, although I had a few gashes myself I made it through...This occured at a house I havn't lived at for over 6 years now 2 states away from where I've been living the last 4 years. Also, after I killed my uncle a current co-worker whom I've spoken too like twice didn't like that I murdered someone and started another knife fight with me while I was still tired and hurting, although I made quick work of him then just sort of passed out from exhaustion, then woke up shortly afterwards from my alarm...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having to travel two states over for the purpose of knife-fighting your uncle and coworker for two hours...

That's what makes dreams great. Hollywood can't write this.
Strategos
a$$

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would people pay to see this is if Hollywood did? Wait. Yeah. That's like Kill Bill without a plot, and the plot in that wasn't so good. Only thing you'll lose is thirty minutes of dialogue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Misc. Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7
Jump to: