RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kingdom Hearts welcomed warmly into milking barn

View previous topic :: View next topic  
?diuQiL
.hctiB .erianidroartxe tob daerhT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Kingdom Hearts welcomed warmly into milking barn Reply with quote

http://rpgland.com/content/?p=1612
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kingdom Hearts: Coded looks to take place between the first two PS2-based Kingdom Hearts games, but itís for cell phones and really, no one gives a crap.

RPG Land made me lulz!

It would have been nice if you would have stated that nobody gives a crap about any of this information, but I'll take what I can get.
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scan: added.
Giving a crap: remains to be seen.
ryan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, we are currently out of our stock of crap. We have no crap to give.
Duke Otterland
His Royal Dukeness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I though the first KH was meh, Chain of Memories was blah, and that KH2 was decent, and if none of these games are like CoM I'll certainly look into them.
Judge of Stellasolum now available at my Lulu storefront
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this is one of the most overrated RPG series of all time. Probably the most...
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care to make a new story or update this one so I'm just gonna c/p the press release here.

Quote:
The untold story of another hero.
Organization XIII, Number 13, Roxas

In KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, you will explore a variety of Disney worlds in not only single-player mode, but also in multiplayer missions made possible by the unique networking features of the Nintendo DS.

-Twilight Town-
Roxas and Axel were watching the sunset from their usual spot on the station's clock tower after a long day of collecting "hearts" from the Heartless, as ordered by their organization. When their daily work ended, they often spent their evenings there. They talked about the day's work and other things over ice cream.

"Do you know why the sun looks red as it sinks below the horizon? It's because among the countless colors comprising light, red travels the greatest distance."

"You're just trying to show off, Axel!"

It was idle chatter between two boys without hearts.
This is the untold story of Organization XIII's Roxas.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

It was an awakening that would signal the beginning of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is the tale of a new trio of heroes, told across three scenarios utilizing the groundbreaking technology of the PSP. Exciting new features will be introduced on top of the traditional controls, game system, and visual style of its predecessors.

"The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."
ófrom Ansem's Report (KINGDOM HEARTS)

Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. This event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

Kingdom Hearts Coded

A Disney universe as vast as the mobile network awaits you.

In KINGDOM HEARTS coded, you will journey through a variety of Disney worlds on an exciting adventure brought to life by advanced mobile phone technology and gorgeous graphics never before seen on the platform. This marks the first collaboration between Square Enix and the Walt Disney Internet Group.

After the events of KINGDOM HEARTS, Jiminy Cricket returned to Disney Castle to organize his journal. While he arranged his records, his eyes fell upon a page with a mysterious message.

We must return to free them from their torment.

However, no matter how hard Jiminy tried to recall the source of the text, he couldn't remember. So the King digitized the contents of the journal and started an investigation. Within the world traced from the contents of Jiminy's Journal, a boy awoke on Destiny Island. It was the beginning of a new quest for a virtual Sora.
ryan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That post fills me with such rage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> RPG Land Updates All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: