RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Complain
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aubstar
The Original Geek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Complain Reply with quote

I know there's alot of complaining going on in the forums. It's healthy to vent all that pent up rage. But, I decided that I'd just open up a thread for that sole purpose. (Eat your heart out LiQuid!) Complain about whatever you want!

I'll start it off.

Right now I am angry at College Professors in general, but most especially Biology Professors who get their jollies from testing poor starving college students on information that was discussed neither in the book nor in class.

It's just not right! How in the hell are we supposed to know that information? Evil or Very Mad

Fools speak because they have to say something.

~Plato
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pissed off at hangovers. And jobs. I don't want to have either right now.
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Complain Reply with quote

Aubstar wrote:
I know there's alot of complaining going on in the forums. It's healthy to vent all that pent up rage. But, I decided that I'd just open up a thread for that sole purpose. (Eat your heart out LiQuid!) Complain about whatever you want!

I'll start it off.

Right now I am angry at College Professors in general, but most especially Biology Professors who get their jollies from testing poor starving college students on information that was discussed neither in the book nor in class.

It's just not right! How in the hell are we supposed to know that information? Evil or Very Mad

wow I used to hate that when I went to school...tests that had like questions from an "imaginary" section in my notes or textbook..
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA AH AHAHA ok. i so was hunfovwe lik w hwll today... im gonn a be hungfover tomorrow too but that's ok cause im drunk as SHI T now adn that's all trha maatters. Alcholohol fuckrimng rocksQ!!!! OMG IT RU:ES!!!! BOO Z E!!!!!
True Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
HA AH AHAHA ok. i so was hunfovwe lik w hwll today... im gonn a be hungfover tomorrow too but that's ok cause im drunk as SHI T now adn that's all trha maatters. Alcholohol fuckrimng rocksQ!!!! OMG IT RU:ES!!!! BOO Z E!!!!!

wow Shocked
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap.... Surprised

Liquid try not to go near your comp intoxicated so much lol...
Pandar
Overlord of the Netherworld

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:

...Wow. That's probably the most unintelligible statement I've ever seen anyone say about anything. And I've seen Orie talk when he's tired.

Anyways, I suppose I should complain about something here too. What I will complain about is Jack Thompson. He is probably the definitive 'fanboy.' A fanboy of what? Hating on video games. He makes accusations that have little or no truth to them, and cites somewhat irrelevant sources when trying to make an arguement. And he hates on people who like video games like they were satan worshippers.

Jack Thompson, you fail at life.
Aubstar
The Original Geek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pandar wrote:
LiQuid! wrote:

...Wow. That's probably the most unintelligible statement I've ever seen anyone say about anything. And I've seen Orie talk when he's tired.

Anyways, I suppose I should complain about something here too. What I will complain about is Jack Thompson. He is probably the definitive 'fanboy.' A fanboy of what? Hating on video games. He makes accusations that have little or no truth to them, and cites somewhat irrelevant sources when trying to make an arguement. And he hates on people who like video games like they were satan worshippers.

Jack Thompson, you fail at life.

People like good 'ol Jack haven't ever played a game in their life, have they? Poor Jack, what a horrible waste of a brain.

~Plato
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real kicker is that he has played the games, and he's still as clueless as he is... It's kind of saddening (though unsurprising) how dumb people can be.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:

Dunno why everyone is confused. I can read that Perfectly....Thats how i usually write in books and stuff. Hey you saw my old spelling on the old EZ board...i think...... forum XD
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:

Yeah, seriously, this is so far from my worst drunk posting it's not even funny. I'll translate it anyways, just cause I know you guys are having a hard time with this.

Quote:
Haha. Ok. I so was hungover like all hell today. I'm going to be hungover tomorrow too, but that's ok cause I'm drunk as shit now, and that's all that matters. Alcohol fucking rocks. Oh my god, it rules! Booze!

If you ask me, it actually makes less sense like that...
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha! I fucking love the new swear lover! That shit's almost better than not even having a lover at all!

Edit: Woah, hey wait a minute. Did the lover change my drunk post the other night from fcking to spelunking, or did I really make that typo?
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...

oh fuck...
Forever Rika

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool i'll go. im sick of losing friends. im sick of drinking because i hang out with people that make me feel NOT like myself. Im sick of going nowhere with life. im sick of my friends weakening me with their problems. im sick of Jaymz who is the sickest man alive trying to --- oh god help her with him. i miss my real family.... i miss Codi... wont be returning from the Navy CRAP until April..... what am i to do... im sick of school... hell ife too. *sigh*

sorry done now...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aubstar
The Original Geek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sick of being called into work at the last minute. Yeah, that sucks! Also, I'm sick of cryptic people. If you don't want to tell me something, then don't. I don't want to hear your elusive answers, your riddles, and your half-baked lies. Tell me straight-up or don't tell me at all.

~Plato
Black Death

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently i complain to much Neutral I havnt posted in this..Ok anyway.

uh...I was thinking of something. Damn. Oh well. Ill post later.
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forever Rika wrote:
cool i'll go. im sick of losing friends. im sick of drinking because i hang out with people that make me feel NOT like myself. Im sick of going nowhere with life. im sick of my friends weakening me with their problems. im sick of Jaymz who is the sickest man alive trying to --- oh god help her with him. i miss my real family.... i miss Codi... wont be returning from the Navy CRAP until April..... what am i to do... im sick of school... hell ife too. *sigh*

sorry done now...

whoa Rika that was deep..I hate when friends try to be like that too...people that make you do stuff you don't wanna aren't REALLY your friends....we need to bring back the just SPIT IT thread...remember those?? that was fun...

Aubstar wrote:
I'm sick of being called into work at the last minute. Yeah, that sucks! Also, I'm sick of cryptic people. If you don't want to tell me something, then don't. I don't want to hear your elusive answers, your riddles, and your half-baked lies. Tell me straight-up or don't tell me at all.

AMEN Abby!

My turn....

I'm sick of all my car problems...I'm sick of people saying one thing and meaning another...I'm sick of random crap happening in my life....I'm sick of things not working out the way it's suppose to, I'm sick of people that try to be-FRIEND me when they only want one thing..... Evil or Very Mad

lol...I think im getting carried away.... Confused
Aubstar
The Original Geek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

complaining is surprisingly freeing. So don't worry about getting carried away. It always helps to vent.

~Plato
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sick of being drunk all the time... on hhe other hand i love being frunk! im torn! wehtat do i do???
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm your in quite the pickle there Liquid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Misc. Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 1 of 55
Jump to: