RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confession...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> RPG/Video Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Idin Leis
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Confession... Reply with quote

I started playing WOW again. My brother bought the expansion and I pretty much can play for free so I figured why the hell not.

I guess all the new items and armor that came out with the expansion (lvl 60 - lvl 70) are geared towards characters that are multiple trees. Like plate armor with INT and SPR for example.

It is really changing the game. In the original WOW most classes were forced into a certain type. Whether it be a healer/tank/caster/melee character. Weapons and armor in the end game kind of made certain classes be somewhat the same. Now that the explansion is out they fixed all of that. Now I do not have to worry about my druid becoming a healer to be the most useful.

Instead of new 40 man raids, they made the new raids on the expansion 20-25 people.

The new world is pretty cool looking from what I have seen of it. It really supports the idea of flying mounts (and druid bird form Shocked ). It looks kind of like space with a bunch of floating islands. It actually looks pretty cool.

PVPwise(the only reason I play MMO's) they have new 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 type death matches. Kind of reminds me of guild wars.

Anyone else play this?
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAY!!! I've actually played WoW recently and have a roommate and a best friend with the expansion and they are begging me to buy it and join them, but i'm all like "fuk u faggots i gots better shits to do!!!" and they are all like fuk u dudde.... but fuckk em... i cant do that shiat anymore, i wanna playu real video games@
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with LiQuid!. If I didn't play video games, maybe I'd play WoW again Wink
I'd like to see this

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

timrpgland wrote:
I agree with LiQuid!. If I didn't play video games, maybe I'd play WoW again Wink

You forgot `Shockingly` or `Surprisingly`.
Idin Leis
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will see how long I last this time. I am almost level 39.

This is the highest I ever got.

I swear if I gave up drinking and going out I would be 70 already.
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you God damn dare start that motherfuckin crazy talk while I'm within earshot!
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
Don't you God damn dare start that motherfuckin crazy talk while I'm within earshot!

I just got told I was going to the bar tonight. So I guess I am not playing tonight.

I get drunk every other day. I should be able to cut it down at least a little.
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've only made it to level 39? What the hell have you done, unlocked super ultra hard WoW mode? You only killing one creature a day? Seriously. :/ I have no experience with the 60-70 grind because I'm not going to start playing this PvP-centric MMO simply to have an educated opinion on what will probably lead to more of the same, but I hit 60 in three weeks playing maybe 2-4 hours a day, four days a week. :/ Push button, receive level - that's the name of the WoW game.
savory snax
True Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

61 Pally, Eitrigg server. Just got my epic mount and heading back to Outland. What realms are you on?
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I played pretty hardcore for like three or four months and I managed to get two characters to level 43. I leveled one to level 35ish, then another to 35 and leveled them both together from there. WoW is probably one of the easier MMO's to hit max level in (not sure now since it's 70), but it's still not a few week endeavor if you're making your way through the game for the first time.
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go out a lot. I really lose interest in RPG's. I really like PVP though.

When I was on UO I would play forever just because of the PVP and it was easier to come by end stats in that game. I am just used to it.

So will start WoW and try out the pvp which I realize gives you nothing. I keep doing it just for the fun of killing others. Then I stopped around level 37. Some people just play the game for levels. I really don't. I just like to beat other people.

But then there is tier 4,5,6,7,8 armor that you can only get through fucking instances which is pve. I really do not understand this game. I mean it is Warcraft. The mission is to defeat the other base. Why isn't it anymore?
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing on lighnting's blade or some such server...
Call him SMX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
WoW is probably one of the easier MMO's to hit max level in (not sure now since it's 70)

Nah, some guy made it to level 70 only 28 hours after it was released. Still just as easy to level 60-plus.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He only made 70 with the help of like, 25 guild members. Playing almost non-stop.

I have a guy on lightning blade, but my main is a 67 Warlock on Detheroc.
FairyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOO a Wow topic. I am in love with the expansion for one reason: Blood Elves! Finally a horde race that I can look at without feeling gross inside. They are stylish, cool and outrageously good looking. I have a blood elf shadow priest in the making on korgath. The name is Steamy--come play with me Smile.
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easily the gayest post on the internet.
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
Easily the gayest post on the internet.

His name is Fairy Boy. Wink
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thus qualifying my claim.
Betrayal Burger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...I couldn't resist either. My two other housemates picked up the expansion and once I saw Outland, I had to get it. I have a 60 priest with some pretty solid gear, but it's Alliance and I basically couldn't stand Alliance so I have a 43 horde lock now on Burning Blade. It's cool and all but man does that game consume you. I refuse to get too deep into it again. I hope to just keep it casual.
Idin Leis
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am alliance for the pure fact that I thought all the little kids would go horde.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> RPG/Video Game Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: