RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iluvmonsterz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the oscar amazes me but not the titty show, shes a subpar actress....at best.
Jackal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was sitting here trying to think of a good excuse for not washing dishes when all the sudden I hear, "...accentuated by the charred rice which brings emphasis to the raw impact of stingray meat".

I thought I was having some kind of psychotic episode but nope, it's the 'Battle Ray' episode of Iron Chef.
timrpgland
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've finally started watching Lost for the first time. I'm only on the middle part of season 2. It's semi interesting while also being incredibly stupid.
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the fuck would you do that? Literally the only reason why any of us watched Lost is because we didn't know what was coming. Now that it's all out there to be wikipedia's there's literally NO reason to watch it. None.
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
Why the *spelunk would you do that? Literally the only reason why any of us watched Lost is because we didn't know what was coming. Now that it's all out there to be wikipedia's there's literally NO reason to watch it. None.

Hey he is also playing WOW. Might as well watch something bad as well.
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, sadly. Netflix on the 360 while playing any PC game is good.

I didn't check out, read (enough to pay attention to) or hear what happened in Lost because I never cared enough to check it out. Now that I do the whole Netflix thing, I thought I'd watch it.

Good work on the +1. I owe you one.
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that mean you're going to stop watching it? Because regardless of the fact that you're multitasking it while playing games on PC, your free time would be much better served watching almost anything else.
True to the bullet pith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is no one going to comment on the absolute hilarity of True Blood last night? It may have been the funniest tongue in cheek moment ever when Lafayette shot light out of his mouth and a French/Creole ghost of a murdered black woman and baby flew out of his mouth and disappeared into the ether. Not to mention the "You're welcome bitch," response that was delivered totally dead pan. Just amazing. True Blood is like the ICP of vampire dramas.
"True to the bullet pith on the enclose, Rocksmith allows you to beat the drum for legitimate hither any electric guitar into the proprietary USB chain that comes with the encounter..." - NEERGENCE, 12/02/2011
Acend
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solice Kirsk wrote:
So is no one going to comment on the absolute hilarity of True Blood last night?

I don't watch chick shows.
Captain of the War Wagon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solice Kirsk wrote:
So is no one going to comment on the absolute hilarity of True Blood last night? It may have been the funniest tongue in cheek moment ever when Lafayette shot light out of his mouth and a French/Creole ghost of a murdered black woman and baby flew out of his mouth and disappeared into the ether. Not to mention the "You're welcome bitch," response that was delivered totally dead pan. Just amazing. True Blood is like the ICP of vampire dramas.

Cripes. I am glad you moved the fuck away from me.
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much TB hating faggotry going on here. This was flashed in the preview for next week's episode. I nearly shat bricks.

Captain of the War Wagon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
So much TB hating faggotry going on here. This was flashed in the preview for next week's episode. I nearly shat bricks.

I didn't know that True Blood was on SyFy.

Can't wait for the episode where Ice Spider, Sharktopus, and Rogue fuck the shit out of eachother in a 3 way dreamed up by the unborn child of a fairy princess who was impregnated by the ghost of a Frankenstein-Monster/Mummy hybrid with a Werewolf's brain.

Goblin-monster gets jealous and decides to form an alliance with Dr. Scientist to get back at Sharktopus for the betrayal. The problem is that everyone knows Sharktopus's only weakness is the fire that Goblin-monster breaths, but Goblin-monster is allergic to water. Dr. Scientist is commissioned by the Illuminati to develop an inhaler which will allow Goblin-monster to travel through the water unscathed so SHE (twist!) can get her revenge and her baby back (it'll be revealed in the 2nd to last episode that she had a baby with Sharktopus before time began).

Meanwhile, Blackbeard, the pirate, and David, the gnome, have to find a way to get off the island before the bomb goes off and all of the leprechauns are killed.

I think I might've spoiled next season.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that time spent typing for a lackluster result.
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
Does that mean you're going to stop watching it? Because regardless of the fact that you're multitasking it while playing games on PC, your free time would be much better served watching almost anything else.

Make some suggestions from Netflix then. I've probably seen most of the good stuff already. Another one of those long running shows I haven't seen that is on there is 24.

I'll watch more of Lost. Probably finish it eventually. Finished The Larry Sanders Show so I needed a new series. Been watching that and 30 Rock mainly.
True to the bullet pith

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartacus is a good one to dive into. I haven't been on Netflix in a while since my computer broke and my router's wireless isn't working for some reason though.

30 Rock's first couple of seasons are great. Kinda lost me recently though.
"True to the bullet pith on the enclose, Rocksmith allows you to beat the drum for legitimate hither any electric guitar into the proprietary USB chain that comes with the encounter..." - NEERGENCE, 12/02/2011
PipArchDevil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

timrpgland wrote:
Make some suggestions from Netflix then. I've probably seen most of the good stuff already. Another one of those long running shows I haven't seen that is on there is 24.

I'll watch more of Lost. Probably finish it eventually. Finished The Larry Sanders Show so I needed a new series. Been watching that and 30 Rock mainly.

I was pretty disappointed with their selection in my short time with Netflix. I think they've got Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis? ~15 seasons worth a decent shows there.
Omegarage
Captain of the War Wagon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started watching Mad Men. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I feel like I hate all the characters I'm supposed to like.
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not supposed to like characters in Mad Men. It's a show about terrible people. You're only watching it for the Americana.

Still need to watch season 4 of it. It's a slow burn so I like to marathon the seasons instead of week to weeking it.
Captain of the War Wagon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok then. It's working then.
Solice Kirsk
True to the bullet pith

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could never get into Mad Men. Idin has got me additcted to Breaking Bad though. Now that is a good show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Misc. Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 21 of 25
Jump to: