RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Are You Playing Now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> RPG/Video Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wein Cruz wrote:
I gotta admit, I'm seriously psyched about Final Fantasy XIII, perhaps moreso than any FF before it since I know it'll be a more story-driven affair than the previous one. So I've decided to put my current games on hold and start replays of Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, Arc the Lad 3, and Growlanser: Heritage of War. I dunno why, but FFXIII's upcoming release has me in that jRPG-playing mood. =p

You are my best friend. You are so awesome.
True to the bullet pith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair I was like that with Tales of Vesperia and will be like that for Red Dead Redemption.
"True to the bullet pith on the enclose, Rocksmith allows you to beat the drum for legitimate hither any electric guitar into the proprietary USB chain that comes with the encounter..." - NEERGENCE, 12/02/2011
Wein Cruz
Likes bad games

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idin Leis wrote:
Wein Cruz wrote:
I gotta admit, I'm seriously psyched about Final Fantasy XIII, perhaps moreso than any FF before it since I know it'll be a more story-driven affair than the previous one. So I've decided to put my current games on hold and start replays of Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, Arc the Lad 3, and Growlanser: Heritage of War. I dunno why, but FFXIII's upcoming release has me in that jRPG-playing mood. =p
Why wouldn't you just go out and buy FFXIII instead of playing it 50 years later like you do with all video games.

Probably because FFXIII isn't out yet, douche. =/
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wein Cruz wrote:
Idin Leis wrote:
Wein Cruz wrote:
Why wouldn't you just go out and buy FFXIII instead of playing it 50 years later like you do with all video games.

Probably because FFXIII isn't out yet, douche. =/

You would still wait. We will hear about you playing it in 2011 sometime. Mark my words.
a$$

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working through Pokemon: Leaf Green slowly, and a bit more quickly through Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade or whatever we choose to call the one with Roy in it, through the magic of emulation and friendly internet people who translate roms
Solice Kirsk
True to the bullet pith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just beat 3-1 in Demon's Souls. I have never hated/loved a game all at once like this before. This is probably how black people feel about crack or government assisted income.
"True to the bullet pith on the enclose, Rocksmith allows you to beat the drum for legitimate hither any electric guitar into the proprietary USB chain that comes with the encounter..." - NEERGENCE, 12/02/2011
Super Megaman X
Call him SMX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently messing around with Dragon Quest V, Final Fantasy II PSP, Borderlands, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and FFIV: After Years. Too many games going at once, gotta focus on one until I finish it, or I might drop almost all of them.
Idin Leis
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently playing Darkfall. Nothing but Darkfall. Darkfall is the best game I ever played.

DARKFALL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkChx07eIoY&feature=related
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fag says what?
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
Fag says what?

What?

Edit: Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk.
Captain of the War Wagon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idin Leis wrote:
I am currently playing Darkfall. Nothing but Darkfall. Darkfall is the best game I ever played.

DARKFALL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkChx07eIoY&feature=related

If this was anybody but Idin, I would think their account was hacked.
Wein Cruz
Likes bad games

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Metal Gear Solid 4 for Christmas, so I'm going to play it as well as my Lunar 2 and Arc the Lad III replays. I still haven't started my Growlanser: Heritage of War replay yet, so I'll probably hold off on Growlanser until I finish these other games. At this rate, Final Fantasy XIII will probably be the next game I get.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After saving myself into a corner and experiencing a deal-breaking bug, Dragon Age can go touch itself with a blender. I started up Lost Odyssey and haven't looked back.

Also, frig yeah on FF8 being downloadable. May go back to Valyria Chronicles and do the DLC. The Hard EX mode adds melee attacks.
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

datguy wrote:
After saving myself into a corner and experiencing a deal-breaking bug, Dragon Age can go touch itself with a blender. I started up Lost Odyssey and haven't looked back.

Good luck with that too, champ. I basically saved myself into a corner in Lost Odyssey too, but I didn't feel bad quitting that game cause it sucked shit.
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
datguy wrote:

Good luck with that too, champ. I basically saved myself into a corner in Lost Odyssey too, but I didn't feel bad quitting that game cause it sucked sh--.
Lost Odyssey is a bad ass game. You have no taste. Cool
My homepage is not RPGamer.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brave Story. Downloaded it on my PSP. Kinda corny but it's alright so far. Downloading that Sega Genesis collection too. My 360 took a dump on me but I expected it to. Instead of sending it in for repairs I'm just exchanging it for ones that work through other methods and the one I was using was kinda wonky.

Sucks though, I hella wanted that Bayonetta game.
Owozifa
Red Menace Commie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. It doesn't suck like the previous game.

I'm also playing Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. It also doesn't suck like the previous game.

Earlier at Halloween I took down both Castlevania NES and Super Castlevania IV. Beat New Super Mario Bros. Wii fairly soon after it came out, and am working on the bonus levels whenever I feel like it.

I also recently conquered a game from my distant past: Apogee's Crystal Caves. Great PC/DOS puzzle/platformer. Maybe not the most well-known game, but I played it a lot as a kid. All those Apogee games from the early 90s were pretty awesome.

Last edited by Owozifa on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
VsPluckyDuck
Duckslit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owozifa wrote:
I am playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. It doesn't suck like the previous game.
I also recently conquered a game from my distant past: Apogee's Crystal Caves. Maybe not the most well-known game, but I played it a lot as a kid. All those Apogee games from the early 90s were pretty awesome.

Good to know about Bowser's Inside Story. The Japanese version looked interesting but the script is part of the greatness of the first game, so it's one I would rather skip playing in Japanese in favour of English.

I've heard of Crystal Caves! It was a bit before my time, though.
Might be old news to you, but if you're into those old apogee games, Rinkworks has a rather extensive Apogee FAQ:
http://www.rinkworks.com/apogee/
Owozifa
Red Menace Commie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VsPluckyDuck wrote:
Good to know about Bowser's Inside Story. The Japanese version looked interesting but the script is part of the greatness of the first game, so it's one I would rather skip playing in Japanese in favour of English.

Well Heath reviewed it right? Did he play a Japanese copy, then?

Quote:
I've heard of Crystal Caves! It was a bit before my time, though.
Might be old news to you, but if you're into those old apogee games, Rinkworks has a rather extensive Apogee FAQ:
http://www.rinkworks.com/apogee/

Cool, I hadn't seen that. Looking over the release list made me discover Boppin', another game I played a lot as a kid, is freeware and redone for Windows now. That is pretty sweet.

http://jenniverse.com/boppin%20main.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (DS) - Sort of rips off Phantom Hourglass, but luckily doesn't have the sucky elements of that game like the dungeon you have to redo constantly and the sailing.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Best. Spinoff. Ever.

Star Ocean: Second Evolution - Best. Port. Ever.

Nostalgia - Sort of like a fun cross between Skies of Arcadia and Final Fantasy X.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - Beat the thread-weaving sisters or whoever recently, and have made decent progress.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> RPG/Video Game Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 141 of 219
Jump to: