RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Are You Playing Now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> RPG/Video Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Death wrote:
Q wrote:
nice Black death, I have that game too, just never got around to finishing it like half the games I have....damn I got too much games.... Mad

its cuz i love it too much XD on easy i have stealth suit,Infinite face paint and EZ gun. on hard i have stealth suit and infinite face paint. Im trying extreme now...Your health bar is SO small :O Evil or Very Mad Shocked

well...I got abit through european extreme (HArdest difficulty)...and gave up

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently playing Aisha's quest in Romancing SaGa:Minstrel's Song, though I'm going to be returning to Suikoden Tactics once i beat that quest...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aubstar
The Original Geek

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've dusted off my Gamecube and have started to remember the mindless appeal to redundant first-person shooter games. *cough*007*cough* I've found that the only reason I like them is because they piss the spelunk out of me when I can't beat them. Very Happy

Oh, and I'm playing some Earthbound. (I haven't forgotten about it, Owozifa!)

Fools speak because they have to say something.

~Plato
Owozifa
Red Menace Commie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn straight.
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been going psp crazy!

Socom Fire Team Bravo, and

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty Cities
NR
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still Wild ARMs 4 till I drop.
savory snax
True Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DQVIII, about 18 hours in. I like it. From what I hear I'll be there awhile.

*edit* love was too strong a word.

Last edited by savory snax on Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a real serious jones lately to reactivate my EQ2 account, or pickup a copy of WoW... Not sure how I'm gonna fight this one off, but not having any prevalent games that I'm playing at the moment sure isn't helping matters.
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about getting into WOW again.

Let me know if you pickup WOW. I will start a whole new character.

I only got to lvl 30 on one server as a paladin. I stopped playing because it was like the 3rd time I was around that level. I was in both betas so they kept making me start new.

Also I only play on PVP servers.
True Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also playing Call of Duty 2. Which is surprisingly (and somewhat dissapointingly) just like Call of Duty 1, only harder to snipe and with nifty smoke grenades.

Maybe I'll give KOTOR II or WoW a spin.
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, we could get an RPGland PvP group going. I'll seriously considering picking it up with Xmas proceeds, so look for an announcement next week. I'm honestly not very keen to the thought of server queues. How bad are they Idin, as someone who's played? How long would I expect to have to wait before logging in on a semi-busy server?
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quit WoW a while ago but might get it again once Burning Crusade is released.
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
Cool, we could get an RPGland PvP group going. I'll seriously considering picking it up with Xmas proceeds, so look for an announcement next week. I'm honestly not very keen to the thought of server queues. How bad are they Idin, as someone who's played? How long would I expect to have to wait before logging in on a semi-busy server?

I only remember it being really bad when it first started.

Sometimes I would get queued durring like 7 pm... but not longer than like 2 to 5 minutes.

Usually you pick a server with no one on it. Or a server that just started. That way you do not have to deal with almost 80 percent of the population being lvl 60.
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only game I've been playing since Christmas is GTA: Liberty City Stories. 35% right now. This game is awesome.

where you at in this one Q?
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at the part where you don't have a right analog stick to control the camera.

Sorry that annoyed me...
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not far Tim..

I can't past that friggin mission where you need to save that guys mobs buddies from the cops. The mission where you have to driveby and pick them up then lose the cops...man I suck at this game.. Razz
Q
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing hardcore on socom man. If you ever get it Tim let me know. I'll friend list you. It's very fun.
timrpgland
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

The one mission that annoyed me the most so far is when you have to remotely control this guys car and disrupt his meeting with the other gang. You get a 1st person view in his car and a timer for how long it takes him to figure it out, it's pretty annoying. The controls don't respond quickly (which they tell you the feed will make it lag a bit) and you have to run over like 10 mobsters in a odd confined area all before getting blown up. Took a few annoying trys.
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well your certainly beating me at it so far...

I think I might screw that mission I'm on for now and just try the other guy. I think his name is joe or something it's kinda messed. I have to go around and get his "hoes" money before the timer runs out and so far I keep losing it when the cops see me shoot down the pimp that has his money as well.

wow I just read that about post I made and realized just how incoherate it is....it's a combination of stress from work and not enough sleep...plus more stress....man I'm so glad I got the day off...surprised you understood what I said Tim...or maybe that " Razz " was your way of saying wha?? Razz
timrpgland
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I remember the one you are talking about in both cases.

J's missions aren't too bad. The sniping one was a little annoying because you have to get a better angle and jump higher on the ledge.

That money gathering one from the whore's and pimps wasn't bad. So far only 2 missions gave me a little trouble. One thing you could do is probably drive and find another girl instead of getting it from the pimp. I think it's random more or less and they'll let you find another.

I just opened up shoreside vale last night and did one mission there. Found the 2 race phones too. I wish I could put more targets on the map.

I'm glad we get another jaunt in Liberty City. It's cool finding out Sal and Tony's place before the character in GTA3 takes em out Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> RPG/Video Game Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 8 of 219
Jump to: