RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Abortion- a serious topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kawaii desu chani
Oh ho ho ho ho ho!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sethimothy wrote:
I'm all for abortion. The only thing worse than god damn mother f---ing children, is god damn mother f---ing children being raised by mothers who don't want them. And so what if a baby is being murdered? I'd strangle the sh** out of them myself if I could. I f---ing HATE children.

If you're with a woman and she gets pregnant and you can't convince her that abortion is the right answer, obviously that relationship isn't going to work out anyways so you might as well end it by pushing the woman down the stairs or slipping some drugs into her drink that'll cause her to miscarriage. THERE ARE ALWAYS CHOICES PEOPLE.

Taking care of a problem before it starts is not dodging responsibility. "OH NOES, I'M PREGNANT! I GUESS I HAVE TO SPEND THE NEXT TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF MY LIFE PAYING FOR MY RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WHILE ON BIRTH CONTROL THAT FAILED" makes no sense at all. You don't NOT treat a wound because doing so would be ducking the responsibility for doing something stupid that caused the wound, YOU GO GET THAT WOUND HEALED. Unborn babies are just parasites anyways, so why there's been so much doctrine on caring about kids that don't even exist yet, and could easily be kept from existing, is beyond me.

Of course, on the other end of the spectrum, why 14 year olds are allowed to have any medical procedure, including abortion, without their parents knowing about it, is beyond me, and that sh** needs to be stopped. But abortion as a whole is an awesome thing, which we really should see more of.

This post was full of lulz. I am dying here.. Laughing Laughing *wheeze* Thanks for the unintentional lulz. Laughing
Phil
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sethimothy should become an abortionist. It'd be a career he could enjoy.
Lordyuanshu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sethimony, you'd make a good dad. Caring, loving, open-minded....
T-diggity
KING OF CAPSLOCK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY NAME IS DENNIS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Misc. Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: