RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Complain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sethimothy
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefox has upped it's gayity by 300%, and now crashes about every 5 minutes.

I swear, it's like the Liquid! add-on installed during the most recent update. :/
Owozifa
Red Menace Commie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck the moon.
The Original Geek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After taking a rather relaxing year off of school, I'm going to go back.

Why is this a complaint? It wasn't really my decision to go back. It's a decision my friend made for me. And I'm too much of a pushover.

Fools speak because they have to say something.

~Plato
Phil
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick.

Sicksicksicksicksicksicksick.

My step dad gave me some kind of death virus.

Uwao.
VsPluckyDuck
Duckslit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martyr wrote:
Sick.

Uwao.

He did after all? Gross.

Heh, Heath's going to be arriving to a household of five or six sick family members.

Being sick is so lame.
Phil
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VsPluckyDuck wrote:
Martyr wrote:
Sick.

Uwao.

He did after all? Gross.

Heh, Heath's going to be arriving to a household of five or six sick family members.

Being sick is so lame.

Tell me about it. I can't relax at all. I feel like I might have to go to the hospital or something if I don't feel better tomorrow. I'ts unbearable.
VsPluckyDuck
Duckslit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night's student appreciation party was pretty great, but there were a few downers about it. The main one was that I was in the final poker round for both of the top prizes: a PSP package worth about $320, and a satellite radio package, and lost both of them. Originally none of the students were even in the running for either of the prizes. It was all faculty and staff that got to the final rounds, who promptly said "Well, something about us winning prizes doesn't seem right." The PSP package went to a guy who seemed to only really care about the game inside the package, some ATV Offroad Fury thing. Oh well, power to him.

Also, the Nintendo DS and Brain Age package was going to be a prize for the karaoke rounds, but the people singing didn't really want to do it like that, so they all put their names in a draw for it instead. The winner, a nice guy who hosts a lot of keg parties, seemed excited to win, but afterwards was pouring over the box, bemused. I asked him if he's going to enjoy it, got any friends to play with or anything, and he looked at me and asked "But what IS it?"
I found that pretty funny.

The bigger downer is that the radio was originally going to be the prize for the Guitar Hero tournament, which...they cancelled. Why? Not enough people signed up, apparently. Seven people is more than enough for a tournament, at a party where there were only about twenty consistent attenders to begin with, but the thing is is that most people didn't sign up because they didn't know what it was. Plenty of students and faculty were saying "I'm not going to sign up to play, but I want to see what it is and really want to watch." I have no doubt that people would have been jumping in to try after a few rounds of observation.
That's what I had been looking forward to the most, so that kind of sucked. It was still fun, of course, but not as fun as it could have been.

Not to mention that pictures of monks in habits jamming to Guitar Hero would have been priceless.
Phil
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rar.

Got a big project due in the morning, but I've procrastinated away my weekend and only started working on it tonight. It's not so bad, though. I'm just out of ideas. I've already finished the TV spot, but now I have to write a print and a radio ad for the local YMCA, and I'm drawing a blank.

I need to stop procrastinating so much.
Strategos
a$$

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get to the middle school where I volunteer as a tutor in a teacher's class. Today's an important day, because not only is it the first day of a new class, but beyond that, I have some paperwork that was due last Thursday that I also need the teacher I volunteer with to sign.

I go, sign in, get my volunteer's sticker, go to the room - the computer lab. I get to work a fusion of I.T. and teaching the kids how to use PowerPoint and Excel. Well, I go back to the front desk where I signed in. Wait on the secretary - finally, her attention: "Excuse me ma'am - do you know where I could find Mrs. Bruhn? I volunteer, and today I also have some paperwork I need her to sign"

Secretary A - "Oh, I'm sorry, I don't really know... umm... I could check?"
Me - "Sure, that'd be fi-"
At this point in time, secretary B shows. B for bitch.
Secretary B - "What're you here for?"
Me - "I need to find Mrs. Bruhn - some paperwork..."
Secretary B - "Well, I don't know where to find her."
Me - "Well, I mean, you're a secretary - don't you have that somewhere were you could find out?"
Secretary A - "Ummm..."
Secretary B - "Look, it doesn't matter. You can't interrupt academics time."
Here I try to explain that as a tutor, it is my duty to go in during academics time to help the kids. I can't be a tutor and not interrupt academics time - and that the teacher is expecting me
Me - "I'm sorry, maybe I didn't make myself clear, you see, I'm a tu-"
Secretary B - "No exceptions, we don't interrupt academics time"
Me - "I'm with the volunteer prog-"
Secretary B - "You're going to have to wait. I suggest you take a seat, and come back at 3:15"
3:15 is in 40 minutes.
Me - "Like hell. I'll wait in the car."
Secretary A - Just looks at me
Secretary B - "Yeah, com-"
That's where I dropped the fake smile - very convincing; nobody ever thinks it's fake - shifted my pose into something somewhat more menacing and imposing (So I stopped slouching, stood up straight, tilted my head back a tiny bit, and spread my stance to shoulder width) gave her a mean look (which is something I've practiced over the years. Basically, I'm very good at switching between acting nice and acting like I want to tear your throat out and can in the next minute) waved her to shut up, turned around, and walked. Sure enough, the evil eye I gave her worked. She just stopped talking.

*Forty minutes of sitting in the car listening to the one rock station in town - and it sucks - because I wasn't expecting to need a CD.*

Walk in the door again, walk right past the counter and check the CPU lab again. Teacher not there. Go back to the front desk. Secretary B sees me. I make eye contact. Another evil eye. I don't want to talk with her. She seemed to pick up on that, and decided it might be best for her not to talk to me.
Secretary B - "509."
I repeat the evil eye, turn 180, and walk back into the building. It took a lot of control not to flip her off, but there were little kids everywhere.

So yeah. Get in, got the teacher to sign the paper, and all in all, because of this am out of the building twenty minutes later than usual, and wasted a lot of time in a little black Honda in our summer sun... Couldn't open windows either, because it's allergy season and I never do my meds, and also because it's windy season, and I've got chronic dry eye. I can't even stand a room with ceiling a fan in it for more than an hour.
The worst of it was that I didn't get to volunteer today because of the bitch secretary who kept interrupting me with the "We don't interrupt academic time." line. God damn, that ruined my day.
Acend
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have decided this day shall hereby be known as suck day.

Welcome to the first annual suckday blast.

Today sucked
Red Menace Commie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My day was pretty awesome. I guess your positive energy has flowed north.
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owozifa wrote:
My day was pretty awesome. I guess your positive energy has flowed north.

That's not allowed, today is SUCKDAY!! go out and shoot yourself, get into an accident, or drop an axe on your small toe NOW!
a$$

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was out of the house for three hours last night. In those three hours, my parents went through my fucking computer. They found a YIM log they didn't like. In another few hours, my computer is no longer going to be in my room and I'll have heavily restricted access to anything. What the hell, eh?

I don't think they realize just how badly they fucked up, though. They thought I was a handful of angsty teenager before? They don't like me not doing all my schoolwork? (This is what they discovered in the log). Yeah, fuck that. I'm thinking that since it's too late to turn back and I only did any of the work because of them, I may as well not do any of the work.

It's not like I really had any aspirations in life anyways... Too lazy.
Sethimothy
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes, ruin your life. THAT WILL SHOW YOUR PARENTS!

Rolling Eyes
Strategos
a$$

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN STRAIGHT.

IF I DON'T SHOW THEM.

Neat trick is - and I just explained this very badly - this won't ruin my life.

First of all I'm not doing homework. I'm doing tests and all that, which will keep my grade at a low C. I'm not ruining my life. I'm copping out and not going as far as I can with myself, but I never really wanted to, because, I repeat, I'm too damned lazy. I'm more than satisfied to end as a washed up bastard. It's literally that I was doing this shit to keep them happy, but since they stopped keeping me happy, all the bets are off.

Next - did I type fijucked up in that last post or fucked up - is there a new lover?

Answered: New lover. Neat trick.
Idin Leis
McCoy fucked me so hard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
a$$

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Remember that song... Lets see.. crappy rap rock...

"Suffocation No breathing" and that's where my entire memory of that song goes kablooie.
Phil
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actualy like their new song.
Strategos
a$$

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've got a new song? Man. My best dreams involved that band never ever doing anything else again. Dammit. Dammit all to hell.
Phil
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strategos wrote:
They've got a new song? Man. My best dreams involved that band never ever doing anything else again. Dammit. Dammit all to hell.

Yeah, I hate the super-generic THIS IS MY LAST RESOOORT shit too, but their new song is quality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Misc. Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 21 of 55
Jump to: