RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How I beat Sony
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the debts I'm fine with, it's just all the stupid charges for said debts... Almost every charge I got for overdrafting was more than the actual purchase I made. Bloody annoying.
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sethimothy wrote:
Or, Liquid, you could just pay your debts like an honest, hard working citizen. I should expect less from someone who sells real estate and lies about his sex life on an internet forum though.

I do not now nor have I ever sold real estate...I could never force myself to sink that low. I am currently a Public Information Officer and work in Public Relations, Investor Relations, Branch Relations, basically I'm the master of relations. Prior to that I was a Loan Officer helping people find a way to buy the homes of their dreams.

On the 2nd comment, I don't care what you think because I know the truth and could care less whether you believe me or not
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acend wrote:
I am currently a Public Information Officer and work in Public Relations, Investor Relations, Branch Relations, basically I'm the master of relations.

"Sherman's neva had 'relations.'"

"Momma!"
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one, he was talking about me. Secondly, you say you could never sink so low as to sell real estate, yet you were a loan originator? All I do is market and advertise homes, and show said homes to people. Lenders on the other hand milk more money at closing than any real estate agents commish would. Not to mention bankers, generally speaking, are the scum of the earth, only higher on the totem pole than maybe attourneys...

Last edited by LiQuid! on Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
RagePirate
Betrayal Burger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
Not to mention bankers, generally speaking, are the scum of the earth, only higher on the totem pole than maybe attourneys...

HAHAHAARRRRRRRR. Ye be not far off, matey!

timrpgland
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blankets are cozy and we all have one.

snap! crackle! pop! kill!

My rice krispies told me to kill you today, my rice krispies never lie.
True Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RagePirate wrote:
LiQuid! wrote:
Not to mention bankers, generally speaking, are the scum of the earth, only higher on the totem pole than maybe attourneys...

HAHAHAARRRRRRRR. Ye be not far off, matey!

This post wins. Thank you, drive through.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acend
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
For one, he was talking about me. Secondly, you say you could never sink so low as to sell real estate, yet you were a loan originator? All I do is market and advertise homes, and show said homes to people. Lenders on the other hand milk more money at closing than any real estate agents commish would. Not to mention bankers, generally speaking, are the scum of the earth, only higher on the totem pole than maybe attourneys...

While I will agree the majority of our industry is nothing but crooks, myself and the people I work with honestly do what we can to get people into houses. Sure we make a commission but that's just so we get paid. The average Real Estate commission is 6% (3% for buying and 3% for selling agents). I have never charged more than 3% total, and the company I work for has a policy that no loan officer in the company (800+ employees, national publicly traded company) can not charge more than 5% total fees. This is including, appraisal, title, lender, and other misc. fees not just their commission. Sure a lot of the industry is nothing but snakes, I am not. I make money by helping my clients get the absolute best financing option they can afford and to show them ways to get the houses they want without getting them over their head. I also do credit counciling and repair for free, whether they use me as their loan officer or not.
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there you go. You just described my role in home sales as well. Let's stay away from broad generalizations and double standards in the future, eh?
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good but I never said anything about you personally I just gave you what I thought was friendly advice =p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Misc. Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: