RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NR
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Summer Reply with quote

It's summer time, my sluts. Those of us entangled in school are off for a bit, while those of us with jobs are 88% more likely to make up excuses to bail!

So what're your biggest plans so far? Right now, I'm really looking forward to this next week, because my summer semester finals will end, then I can get on planning a trip back to the East (home). There, I'll get some surgeries to combat stuff that keeps cramping my style like my terrible vision and sinus polyps. We're gonna see if Canadian ladyfriend can come down too, so she can't point and laugh while I'm all doped up.

How about you?
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother's bach party is this Saturday, wedding next Saturday, then the 4th my friend's and myself are having our annual BBQ regardless of the weather. Suffice it to say the next two weeks are gonna be awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
My brother's bach party is this Saturday,

Hell yeah
timrpgland
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother and his wife are taking a RV trip to the west coast states and they want people to hang out with them at different spots. I've never been to Portland and they have a place called GroundKontrol over there so I may be heading there this Summer at some point. Either that or California.

Might also make a trip to Milwaukee to visit a friend of mine. That's only a 6-8 hour drive though so not a huge trip.
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do lemme know when. I'll meet you out so you can buy me a beer.
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if you buy the second round bastard, I'm no charity!. I get asked enough for stuff on my walk 4 blocks to work. DULUTH'S DOWTOWN IS FULL WITH THE HOMELESS. UGH.
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you hang around with my friends for a night you'll learn quickly to never buy any of them a drink. With a scant few exeptions we're all notorious cheapasses. The few times they've gotten me drunk enough to buy a "round" of shots, I've woken up less a hundred bucks at least by the next morning...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BYOB then, eh?
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the most part. The noted exceptions tend to be pretty loose with their money. Most of my friends take advantage of that, but I notice it and acknowledge it by picking up drinks for them. I'd imagine every group has their moochers and big spenders. I'm neither.
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of my friends are cheap but not all. I tend to buy the most drinks. It's good and bad to have the highest paying job out of your friends Sad
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on going to washington DC at some point this summer, no confirmed date as of yet. Anyone been there?

I'm also going to new york end of Aug. That's going to be fun. I need to buy some gear and new york is the place to shop when you want cheap clothes.

I also plan on (well want to) going to north bay this summer. It's far up in canada before thunder bay. Oh and london at some point too.

It's so scattered...only real thing confirmed is new york but with some dedication I'm going to try and let this happen and at least make 50% of the stuff I mentioned ACTUALLY happen.
Forever Rika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well a lot of my friends are going off somewhere.. especially kelsey who went to Ireland to learn Gaelic... *sigh*

damn tim! i'll pay for the second round if you get it for me! lol

you know you bitches could be visiting another friend on the way >.> oh... no dont bother to come see me at the end of august... CUZ IM GOING TO A 3 DAY PARTAY! wooot! >.> *gasp* what? there isnt going to be any drinking i dont know what youre talking about! O_O

okay.. <.< i dont know if im actually going... my fiance would throw an absolute fit! Shocked besides i'll have about 2 weeks of gettin some when he comes back woooot! ... oops >.> did i brag? Embarassed mah bad Mr. Green
NR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaand it's over. The summer classes have ended, and I passed my GEO and PHYS finals...now just waiting on the BIO results. I'll replace the school time with more work hours because I need/want/love money.

Excellent.
Forever Rika

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, congratulations and good luck with the BIO results Mr. Green
RagePirate
Betrayal Burger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I turn 21 in 8 days...nuff said. But really, all I do is friggin work full time then lay around and bitch about how I'm too tired to do anything but play videogames because I have a full time job. I figure once I get the energy I'll get started on some projects. Some website related, some not so much. No road trips as my friends and I are all in the "Mid college too cheap ass to travel" mode. Maybe next year after some degrees are handed out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Misc. Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: