RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So like... There was this thing, an then my retainers, and..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Strategos
a$$

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: So like... There was this thing, an then my retainers, and.. Reply with quote

So I havent worn my retainer in like... months (which I am convenietly going to blame on my (actually there) ADD) And like... My family is both poor and frugal, so new braces are out of the question. At the same time, getting sized for a new retainer is, if doable, not going to be able to happen for about five weeks, when there is an open appointment left in their goddamned schedule at the orthodontist's office. Now my mom wants me to try to cram the damned things back into my mouth. I have broken bones, and this is worse. Two advils wont help. I just wanted to share my pain with you guys. I think that at this point, things are so far gone that I am fairly well convinced that jamming it on with like... a hammer or something that I would knock my teeth loose. At the same time, the actual appearance of my teeth hasnt changed, so who cares? I should just get a second one, right?

This post does NOT have a point. I dont even expect any response, but what the hell. Makes me feel better. I am going to go cry... I should throw on some NIN while I do. It would totally match. Maybe some A7X, but they are too apocolyptal. Stone Sour. That would do really good. Yeah. Maybe I will just stay up and keep typing till morning? I only have seven hours to go! Can I make it? We will just have to see! THis will be really long if I do. Typing, even sporadically, for seven hours can put a lot of text on a page. Oh well. I am going to go do something else now. Bye!
Sethimothy
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

404 - Give a Damn not found.
timrpgland
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was lucky enough to never have to go through the whole braces/retainer routine.
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same with me.

I have three brothers and two of them went through it and I was lucky enough to not.

BTW Seth I don't know how you developed this serious hatred towards me but if you want to feed the fire, you will get BURNT.

Grow the F-U-C-K up, it's sad.

Last edited by Q on Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
timrpgland
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we just let it be guys? You don't like each other. We get it. Unless you are going to meet in real life and have a fist fight. If you do then make sure you make a video of the battle. Wink
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped and the f---in FOOL decides to act like a kid and put down nonsense in his sig.

Fuck man grow up.... lol

Laughing
Q
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im done with this. let's get back to the real thing. I don't wanna destroy this thread.
Q
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had my wisdom teeth removed a while back. So I kinda know how you feel...I was drugged up on stuff so I didn't feel the effects as much when they where pulling my teeth out. Best of luck man.
Cloudcent
20th Century Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hat trick.
Sethimothy
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could triple post and abuse English and rehash inane comments and still have overconfidence in my cool factor. The things I miss out on because I'm not a bunnybananas.

So Strategos is in pain - pain sucks. However, he cleary admitted in the first post that it was his fault for not wearing his retainer. Nothing against him; I just feel that something like this doesn't need an entire thread dedicated to it, especially when we have a complain thread AND the internet has given us livejournal. You don't see me bitching about my wisdom teeth do you?

That said, I'm not sure the exact nature of your pain, so I'm unsure if Anbesol will help; however, Whiskey never hurt anyone AND it doubles as a disinfectant.
Ginta_20

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going through the brace phase rite now...IT SUCKS...
Strategos
a$$

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa... come on dude. Be merry and happy. Just because you hate everyone doesn't mean you have to make it so clear - that can offend people, and that is bad, no? I start this thread, and by post... ohhh... I cant count very well... anyhoo, very fast, you turned this into a flame battle. I have no problem with that, I find forum flame battles fun, and admit that Q had a large part of it, as it wasnt yet in this topic. In conclusion

1. Q shouldnt have started it

2. Seth shouldnt have continued it

3. what a douche, bringing me into this.

4. ADD is not my goddamned fault - if you suffered from it, and suffer it is, you would sympathize with me, that I assure you.

I cannot drink whiskey, and that is not the pain I am in either... it is like the sore after my bones got crushed and bent sore, which, really, is the pain I should be feeling seeing as how that is more or less what that goddamned retainer is trying to do.

Goddamnit, Q and LiQuid destroyed the canada road trip thread, now they have to take my own thread too! Bah... BAH!

And on a lighter note, leave me out of it and I will be happy, and even enjoy, watching this little battle of what appears to be brains vs brawn.

thanks for the wish of good luck Q... I am going to need it badlike.
NR
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloudcent wrote:
Hat trick.

GOOOOOAAAAAAL!!!!
Sethimothy
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strategos wrote:
4. ADD is not my goddamned fault

Niether are my mental illnesses, but I'm still held responsible for them.

Why can't you drink whiskey? If it's a problem with acquisition, every town has at least one hobo.

Regardless, I apologize for jumping you the way I did. It wasn't couth of me.
Strategos
a$$

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, every town has its hobos, (San Francisco twice as many!) but fact of the matter is that I don't live in a town >< I live in the middle of nowhere... in a small enclave of 13k so dependant on the medium sized city 30 miles away that it only has four shops... all mexican. I am not driving all they way there, accosting some hobo, and driving back... I could have made like... five posts in the time that would take... that... and like... Of the few things my little code wont allow for is drinking (achoholic compounds) or doing drugs. Thanks for the apology, helps my mental state somewhat, and I am sure I wouldn't hold you accountable for your mental illnesses were I to know they existed. Do they, or was that an example?

Anyhow, back the grind... I have five weeks to get that retainer in or I am out at the least several hundred dollars... ughhh...

that is about it... man... The retainer is stinky and I barely even wore it ><...
Sethimothy
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strategos wrote:
Do they, or was that an example?

They exist. Oh, how they exist.

Quote:
That is about it... man... The retainer is stinky and I barely even wore it ><...

A nifty thing to do when your retainer tastes like Q is to get a product specifically meant for cleaning dentures - set you back about two-three bucks - and use that. You'd be surprised.
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that this thread hit page two is a testiment to how fucking lame you all are.

Just sayin.
Ass sorcerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sethimothy wrote:
Strategos wrote:
Do they, or was that an example?

They exist. Oh, how they exist.

Quote:
That is about it... man... The retainer is stinky and I barely even wore it ><...

A nifty thing to do when your retainer tastes like Q is to get a product specifically meant for cleaning dentures - set you back about two-three bucks - and use that. You'd be surprised.

Are you trying to beat LiQuid? Well your not winning. Come on man, you need more ummphh..
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Q finally admitted I rule. I think I can die happy now.
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q wrote:
Well your not winning.

I'll be sure to tell this "your" character that he or she is not winning. Meanwhile, you're amusing. Do you have an agent? I'd like to hire you to work my nephew's upcoming 6th birthday party. You'd make a great monkey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Misc. Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: